Become a Film Society Member
Join our Film Society and enjoy exclusive benefits, sneak previews, film discounts, and more throughout the year.
If you are unable to attend, but still wish to contribute, please click here to donate to these local Ptown non profit organizations!
NOTE: Waters Edge Cinema is unable to accommodate pets during the Cat & Dog Short Film program. Dogs are welcome at the Carnival of the Dogs and cats & pups are invited to the reception!
Thank you to our many sponsors! View a complete list of 2015 PIFF Sponsors.
The following local retailers are pleased to offer 10% off select orders to 2014 Provincetown Film Festival attendees. Simply show your pass or ticket when inquiring about this offer.
- Arnold’s Bikes 508-487-0844
- Ben & Jerry’s http://www.benjerry.com/provincetown
- Cape Tip Sportswear http://capetipsports.com/
- Central House at the Crown http://www.onlyatthecrown.com/centralhouse/
- Devon’s Deep Sea Dive www.devons.org
- Devon’s Restaurant www.devons.org
- Hook www.hookprovincetown.com
- Kiss + Makeup http://kissandmakeupptown.com/
- Native Cape Seafood 508-413-9209
- Sal’s Place http://www.salsplaceofprovincetown.com/
- Shop Therapy http://www.shoptherapy.com/new_shop/home.php
- Wired Puppy http://www.wiredpuppy.com/